Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

Yes, it's later then usual, but it's still NOT ME MONDAY!

So, without further ado....

  • I did NOT lose Jackson at the zoo. No, he was holding my hand (or Candace's or Tessa's or random strangers...) the ENTIRE time.
  • A sweet old Asian man (I think he was ethnic) did NOT help Jackson when I found him...in the men's restroom when Jack would not come out of the bathroom.
  • I am NOT wishing for a nap. Nope, I went to bed early last night (and the night before that and the night before that...)
  • Jackson did NOT eat (?) drink (?) some apple Sauve shampoo this morning because it smelled like apples. He is too smart to think just because something smells good, it does not always taste good, too.
  • Brennan did NOT pretend to be sick this morning because he wanted to go to the zoo more then school. Good thing I am NOT smarter then him and did not see his trickery.
  • I do NOT always think I am right and have a hard time accepting suggestions from others. I always am grateful for ideas from others. (I really am working on this one, trust me!)
  • I do NOT have a play date of some sort lined up every day this week...zoo, St. Patrick's Day party, Relief Society Craft prep at my house, park on Thursday (no school for Bren!), Bounce U on Friday (still no school). I love staying home every day and doing things here, like cleaning the dust out of the corners, putting in gardens (I am planting strawberries and flowers), and allowing the kids to watch too much t.v.
That's all for today. Check back next time for more.

Oh, and I am so excited to be doing a review of pineapple jerky from Jerky.com. Stay tuned to find out more...

2 Words to brighten my day:

Megan R. said...

I wish I knew how to get a signature at the bottom of my posts like you!! Too funny about the zoo, I didn't even realize you had lost him!! Some Mom I am!!

Lexi said...

I did NOT go out to eat last night because I was exhausted from making an Irish Stew for tonight- not me! We also did NOT have an unhealthy meal of BBQ beans, southern pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad and waffle fries {with root beer and an ice cream cone for dessert} because I would eat WAY better than that.

And I would NEVER lose my son at the zoo because I always know exactly where he is at all hours of the day even when I'm taking a shower or sleeping {yeah right, hee hee!}