Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Week, Day Five, Finer Things Friday

What Finer Things are you celebrating this Valentine’s weekend?

I am celebrating the uniqueness of each of my family members.

*Jackson was perfectly at home being pantless and lying
in the middle of the floor during our MOM Valentine's Day party yesterday.
*Brennan is a ham. He loves to be the center of attention, except when he needs to be, like when asked to give a talk at church...then he just freezes and says, "You do it"
*Ethan is unique from the other boys because
he won't just fall asleep. He has to be swaddled or tucked into his carseat with blankets very tight or in his swing. Even if he is tired, he won't just fall asleep where he is (something the other boys did quite well)
*Bart, well, Bart is just unique. Who else would come up with some of the crazy
plans he does, name their blog some name I can't even spell, and hide in a shower for half an hour waiting to scare the poop out of me when I came home from school one day long ago? I'd say Bart is a one-of-a-kind, and I am so grateful he's MY one-of-a-kind!
So, this Valentine's Week, I celebrate my family and how together we are the perfect family, in our own unique way, finding joy in all we do, each and every day.

Sorry for no post on Day Four...I was not feeling well. Well, I was before the party, but afterwards I was sick. Much better today.

Don't forget about my giveaway, ending tomorrow! It's super easy to enter!

4 Words to brighten my day:

Lexi said...

I hope you're feeling better! Being sick is the pits.

Bart sounds like a fun guy just like Troy. I remember when Troy and I first met, I thought he was too serious all the time. Little did I know that he is a BIG kid at heart. Sounds like Bart is too!

Brennan sounds like me- I have my moments when I'm social but then there are times that I'd rather not be noticed quite so much!

Good thing you figured out the swaddling thing early on for Ethan- it took us forever to figure that out for Peyton and it was so easy! It was like night and day when he got what he needed.

Oh, and Jackson cracked me up in that picture at your V-day party. He's a party animal!

Anyway, feel better soon already! :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! It's great to find the joy in everyone's individuality. Thanks for linking up!

Ms Cupcake said...

Having a great day. I wish you the same.

Happy Valentine's Day Sistas!

If you're interested my Valentine's Day Giveaway is still running.Win Juicy Couture cupcake earrings.

Zen Cupcake: Win Juicy Couture Cupcake Earrings at Zen Cupcake

Megan R. said...

Fatty Arbuckle has to be swaddled too! Be thankful you have a normal sized child, who actually FITS in swaddles!! When you have a 20 pound 3 and a half month old, you resort to a sheet!!! We even swaddle him in his swing!