Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ethan Turned 3 (Months That Is)


Ethan turned three months last week. We got his pictures taken at Portriat Innovations (seen here via my camera. I don't have a scanner). So far I have not missed a picture session, so I am optimistic that he will have just as many professional pictures as the other boys have, even though he is the third (and LAST) child and I get a LOT of pictures taken.

Ethan has been a very pleasant baby thus far. He only cries when he is VERY hungry, has a poopy diaper, needs a nap, or is in danger (like when he tips over on the couch and is laying face down in a blanket). I think he (and Heavenly Father) knew we could not handle another Jackson (full of energy, loved to cry) so he sent us mild mannered Ethan.


Ethan loves to smile and laugh and "talk" to us. He also is fine just hanging out in his crib, watching his toys in there with him. Physical Therapy is going great and his next session (in March) will probably be his last because he's really started looking to the right on his own (he had torticollis).
Ethan has started moving a bit, so I have banned him from being able to just hang out on the couch. A friend let us borrow her BUMBO, though, so he has a place to safely sit up and be a part of our crazy, active family.
Ethan, I am so grateful you are a part of our family. I can't wait to see what a great kid you grow into.
Did I mention he has the most chubby kissable cheeks around????

9 Words to brighten my day:

Lexi said...

Ethan is a cutie pie! I'm hoping that this next baby will be mild and pleasant mannered too- Peyton cries at the drop of a hat and so far likes to exceed his boundaries thereby pushing my buttons {and usually all of them all at once!}

It already seems like Chloƫ is quieter in there- Peyton was bouncing off of the walls at this point during my pregnancy with him!

The toothless baby smile is my favorite- Ethan sure has a cute little grin!

Megan R. said...

Aww, he is SO cute!! Is Portrait Innovations expensive? We have yet to get prof. pics of C done, I am having so much fun taking them myself! I can't believe how quick they grow up!

Dawne said...

3 months already, wow. He is so cute, and looks so much like his brothers.

Lori O said...

very cute. ONE of the best looking little boys around!! glad he's such a good baby. I too am thankful to have a much calmer version of my previous addition.

Holly said...

Those are some chunky cheeks. I think he looks a little more like Bart than the other too.

Nicole said...

He is sooo cute! I love the picture of him with the big smile.

MommyRU said...

I love the one with the white background..he is such a cutie!!

Angelkris said...

Oh my, those sure are kissable cheeks!!

Lorin and Heather said...

Ethan is adorable!!! I can't believe 3 months has gone by already. It's funny because 9 months of pregnancy takes FOREVER and then the first year of the baby's life flies by. You are such a great mom, getting the same amount of professional pictures for each child is tough.