Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jackson's Birthday Bash Part One, complete with fireworks!

The birthday cake. I used my cricut to cut the characters out. It was vanilla with yellow accents...Jack loves LELLOW. BTW, I will be buying a skinny straight tip for writing before I do my next cake.Jackson hanging out with Mickey Mouse...MM even sat at the dinner table with us. Thanks Kristen for letting us use him...if any of my blog readers in the Omaha area would like to own MM, let me know and I will put you in contact with Kristen, who is trying to sell him.The birthday boy and his birthday crown.Everybody loves a party...even baby Ethan.
Donald does not look like he liked the party.
Notice Donald's seared BUTT FEATHERS? Yep, Bart accidentally caught it on fire. It was pretty dang funny, if you ask me.
Next time, keep the candles AWAY for the paper decorations on the cake.
Oh, and don't you just love the expression on Donald's face? It's like he knew what happened.


Some of the decorations for the party:
The presents and the banner (made by me)
I hung MM heads and the #3 from our ugly dining room light fixture.Mickey waiting for the party to start.



4 Words to brighten my day:

Lorin and Heather said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!! I love the cake and decorations. Lol at lellow, that is how Mason says it too! Looks like it was a fun party to bad we live so far away...

Diana said...

WOW!!! looks great!! Hope he had a fantastic birthday!

Jedda said...

You are so clever! Love it!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Sadie: "MICKEY MOUSE!!! MICKEY MOUSE!!!" as she sits here with me reading your blog. We're big fans in this house.