Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2 Month Stats. for Ethan



Ethan has his two month check up today. Here's his stats:

12 lbs. 14 oz.
24 inches long


He got three shots and one oral dose for rotovirus. Overall he is doing fine. He smiles, holds his head well, and loves to be part of the crowd. He is a great sleeper and eater, too. We are very happy with the newest addition to our little family.

We also found out that Ethan has torticollis and pregiocephaly (spelling?) He will go to a physical therapist tomorrow to get it checked out and then I will report on its severity and things. Anyone heard of it or dealt with it? I met a mom in my mom's group whose son has it, so it was nice to get to visit with her today about it. How amazing that the same day (I went right from the check up to a play date) I am told about this and Ethan that I go and meet a mom with the same things going on with her son and that we are going to the same physical therapist? Heavenly Father always provides help and support right when we need it, doesn't he?

2 Words to brighten my day:

Lori O said...

Sounds like Ethan is quite the little grower! I'm glad he's such a good baby. I had a friend whose baby had torticollis. With the therapy and stuff he's just fine now. I don't know much about it myself but I'm sure everything will turn out great.

Megan R. said...

It's amazing how far apart C and E were at 2 months, and now how close they are! C was over 16 pounds at his 2 month visit.