Monday, September 22, 2008

My Favorite Things (Mom's Night IN)


Another Mom's Night IN, another My Favorite Things Party...this one even better then the last.

Why, you might ask? Because this wasn't at my house so I had no pressure, just fun!

Kris was a great hostess and the evening was a success.

But really, how can you mess up with LOTS of desserts, friends, and conversation?

Some of my friends favorite things? socks, coffee, candles, energy drinks, pez, cookies, ranch dressing, and lotions.

What would you give if you had to pick one thing that cost $5 and is considered "your favorite thing"?

Note: my favorite thing (pina colada mix {delish!} and card making kit) are not pictured b/c I was too lazy to go buy a cute bag for them...my excuse? I was "going green". he, he.

3 Words to brighten my day:

Jenn said...

I want to have one of these parties, can you tell me a little bit more about it. It sounds very cool. I guess you would have to limit the # of people you invite, huh?

Dawne said...

That $5 limit makes it tough! Probably crocheted scarves. I like making them, and wearing them, and I don't think I spent more that $5 for yarn(unless it was super fancy!)

Stacy Hutchinson said...

These are a lot of fun! I think we might have another one for the holiday season. I like your ideas on changing it around to make things a little different. We did 5 for $5 last time, but I think it'd be fun to do 3 for $10. I remember it being hard to spend only $5.