Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lego pinata!

Look what we got in the mail today:
Isn't it the coolest? (this one is actually taken from the site, but ours looks exactly the same)

A Lego Pinata made by Mommy Do on etsy.

She's got a wide variety of pinatas and they are so darn cute...Here are a few of my favorites.
Some blogs are talking about Popsicle this month. How cute would a Popsicle party be with this pinata? A sprinkler party w/ this pinata and Popsicles...perfect!

Cookout anyone? Fill this one with those gummy foods like hotdogs and hamburgers. It would be so cute to have the little hamburger and fries cake at a party with this pinata, too...you know what I am talking about. This would be a cool theme for even an older boy who might think he's too cool for a party but wants one anyway.

Jeni....you need to order this one for B's birthday...and considering it's not something you can just buy at the store, worth every penny Jeni!

This one is my favorite of all the ones she has. Of course, I have a thing for zebra stripes...

Don't see something you just love or want for your party? Just send a message to Mommy Do...she loves a custom order and we all know I love a custom themed party! ***PLEASE ALLOW 3-4 WEEKS FROM TIME ORDER IS PLACED FOR SHIPMENT***

Follow Melissa of Mommy Do on twitter: @mommydoetsy and you can stay up to date on her latest projects.

I cannot wait to stuff our lego pinata full of candy and treats. We've never had a pinata at a party before so my boys are bouncing off the walls with excitement. The other night I used these labels I got to make the candy fit the theme (more on them soon)

Interested in matching invitations? Check out Stylish Celebrations, also on etsy.

These opinions are my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Mommy Do for the pinata to review on Saturday at Brennan's birthday!

1 Words to brighten my day:

Lexi said...

Those are pretty sweet pinatas! I hope Brennan has a rockin' lego party Saturday!