Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Made Those



I made those.  And I am darn proud.  Of both the boys AND their LEGO MAN TEE SHIRTS (of which I painstakingly made both).  I used my Make the Cut program, Cricut, freezer paper, and fabric paint.  I used what I'd learned from the zillion and one freezer paper stencil tutorials I've read and created these for Bren's birthday.  I just put a curved square w/ two rectangles and welded them in MTC, added the name just right and went to town.

5 Words to brighten my day:

Lexi said...

Pretty awesome! I would never have guessed that you made those!

Unknown said...

I would have!! I have to get that MTC program pronto. Those are awesome. So you painted the names too? Impressive.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

That so wasn't Josh.

PapaJeff said...

Jessie:

Tell Josh (or whoever that was) to go to our www.deseretdesigns.com web site and download MTC from our page to order Creative Designs. Use the code MTC327 and it's only 58 bucks (and we get about $10 of that)

Jamie Hamilton said...

Those are shirts are stinking cute and those boys have some awesome modeling skills : )