Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oh, Westroads Mall, Oh Westorads Mall (think the tune "Oh Christmas Tree"!)


Eating lunch so he has MORE ENERGY for MORE SHOPPING!

Mr. E slept through about 1/2 of our trip.  Party pooper.


Testing out the merchandise while Mama shopped.

Did you know that Santa has a southern twang?  Yep.

Shopping for the adopt a family was not as horrible as I thought it would be, being just a few days before Christmas.  And people were very nice.  At JCP and at Abercrombie and Fitch the sales people helped me find the best deal for my money (got a pair of jammie pants for $9 including tax at A&F!) when I said I was shopping for the AaF.
I also got a pair of Paul Frank socks for me, Bart's Christmas present, and a new pair of sunglasses...mine have disappeared again.  I love that sale that the sunglasses kiosk in the mall has.  $5 isn't bad, considering I need new pairs often.  One day I can buy expensive sunglasses, but for now, I will shop when they are on sale. 
I also went into Gymboree (E really needs a few more tee shirts) and did not like ONE thing for E enough to take it home...so we left empty handed.  A sad day, I know!
Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet?  We are!


0 Words to brighten my day: