Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Ethan


Ethan turned TWO! Can you believe it? I hardly can.  But then again, I am not a huge fan of the baby/toddler phase, so I don't mind as time flies by.
We ate at Lazlo's for his supper that night and it was so good!  He enjoyed an adult dessert (all birthday kids get one!) and then we headed home to open presents!
He was SUPPOSED to have a circus themed birthday party the next day, complete with  a "Big Top" cake that I made and a photo booth...but Jackson decided vomiting all night was much more fun then a party with friends.  So, he will wait until a little Christmas party I am hosting and we will call that his birthday.
Bummer, though...I made matching initial tees in the Big Top font for all his friends!  :(

Happy Birthday Little E!  We love you and are so glad you joined our family as the littlest (even though you've always been the biggest) Remington of all.

3 Words to brighten my day:

Chari said...

Our little Ethan turned 2 in August. A great age and the develop so much during that time too :-)

Lorin and Heather said...

Happy Birthday to Ethan!! What a bummer about Jackson, I hope he feels better soon. We have the stomach bug going around our house too, it is no fun.

Calgaroo said...

I absolutely love your photos..they are gorgeous..