Sunday, April 25, 2010

Custom Robot Stickers by Chickabug




How do YOU close your goodie bags?
Me, I love a cute sticker, complimenting the theme and being adorable. They are simple, cute, and kids love 'em.
I found just that on etsy at Chickabug.
The robot stickers are really cute, and I love that the belly of the robot is personalized with Jack's age (close up her sample from her shop)! It was by far the perfect thing to close each treat bag that I worked so hard to create. Much better then a simple robot sticker or ribbon.
Oh, and if you think her stickers are cute, check out her other products! She has invitations, address labels, thank yous, cupcake toppers and more! My favorites:


So, next time you are searching for some adorable party items, check out Chicabug...you won't be disappointed.
Esty shop
Blog

Feel free to share your favorite item in the shop OR share what theme you'd like to see added.

This review was my opinions only. I was not paid for this review, but I did get some CUTE stickers and tags to use! Thanks so much for letting me share your great shop with my blog readers!

1 Words to brighten my day:

Nikki said...

A-FREAKIN-DORABLE!!! I'll have to remember that for Cubby's next birthday ;)