Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Skin MD Natural


Living in Nebraska has really done a number on my hands...every time the temperatures get cold, my hands crack and bleed. It is super gross.
I was able to test out Skin MD Natural and let me tell you...it has made a world of difference! It is a shielding lotion that works with the skin to help shield it and protect it. Since I've started using it, I've noticed my hands are not nearly as cracked as they were last winter. It is also fragrance free, which is good for me because I have other scents that I like to use and hate when the lotion overpowers them...plus Bart has been using the lotion on his itchy dry legs and he refuses to use Bath and Body Works lotions :0
Go to Skin MD and see what they have that will be perfect for you...they've got lotion w/ and w/o SPF, so it's perfect for summer or winter.

Things to know about it:

  • No animal products or testing
  • Dermatology tested
  • Fragrance and colorant free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Paraben free
  • Non-comedogenic

This is not a paid review...these are my opinions. I was provided with one bottle of lotion.

0 Words to brighten my day: