Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Let It Snow

Click to play Let It Snow!
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards | Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard


I am a southern girl...I've lived there nearly all my life. So, when it started to snow as we were going to swim lessons, this was a bit surprising, if not exciting. Brennan says that the snow is "pretty awesome". We'll see what he thinks once winter gets here and there is snow all the time. Emily and her family were excited about the snow, so go see how her family spent the day. They actually built a snowman. We don't really know how to do that yet.
So, I won't have a "white Christmas" because I'll be in LA (thank goodness!), but I sure as heck am going to have a "white Thanksgiving". Maybe I'm on to a new holiday hit.

0 Words to brighten my day: