Saturday, November 24, 2007

Callahan is Toast


So, have you heard the great news? Coach Callahan of Nebraska got fired.
So, at least there's some good news after that oh so depressing lose by LSU last night.
BTW, I'm not happy he was fired. I'm just happy Nebraska fans will have one less excuse as to why their team is so not LSU.





Coach Callahan, calling upon the football gods, finds out they are all busy helping LSU.

4 Words to brighten my day:

Anonymous said...

Tennessee will have their way with the tigers just like a child has its way with a lollipop.

Emily said...

I kind of feel bad for him. But not really since they're paying him 3 million bucks just so they can fire him. Sheesh! By the way, I love your new Christmas layout! I hope I'm on the nice side...oh, one more thing, we should definitely hang out the next time it snows!

Anonymous said...

Okay.. my husband wanted me to ask how many national titles LSU has won. Don't shoot the messenger!

Sarah said...

John's entire family are all Nebraska fans. I've heard nothing all season but how Callahan is getting fired if he doesn't start winning some games. So, it was no surprise to John when it was finally announced. And why does John ask me about national titles everytime I point out that LSU is a better team than Nebraska? What a jerk!