Saturday, November 24, 2007

Give Life

One of the little girls in my MOM's playgroup here (Kristabelle) has been in need of a small bowel transplant since she born via a premature emergency c-section. She finally received it on Thanksgiving, thanks to the selfless act of another family who had just lost a child.
She waited for 2.5 years for this. I just wanted to make you all aware that there are so many special, wonderful children and adults in need of selfless donors. This is an issue that I don't want to think about...but forced myself to. If something tragic where to happen is not the time to try to search and pray and have an answer for members of your family. Do research now. Discuss it now. Decide now what you would do.
I will.
Will you?

1 Words to brighten my day:

-Veronica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.