Monday, November 26, 2007

A Hodge Podge of Photos






These are a few of our weekend's photos.
  • I made the wreath myself, and though not as fancy as Lexi's, I still like it.
  • Will visited during Thanksgiving, and fixed Brennan's hair in a mo hawk. Now Brennan wants his hair in a mo hawk all the time, so he and his friend, Conner, got mo hawks to wear to preschool today.
  • This is the first time Brennan ever stood near Santa and didn't cry. I have the pictures to prove it...year after year, tears, or me w/Bren, or tears and still me W/Bren.
  • Bart and Will have been friends since before either of them were old and gray. It was a lot of fun having him come and spend the holiday with us...it made us feel like we weren't so far from home.

2 Words to brighten my day:

Lexi said...

The bow on your wreath is fabulous! I kinda just made a bunch of loops and hoped they would stay but yours is a beautiful bow! Great job you Christmas Elf! ;-)

Jenn said...

Ahhh... is that your house in the background of Will and Bart? If so that is sooo... not fair. Markus wouldn't even hang Christmas lights up on the house for me. I had to do it myself. He has been a scrouge. (sp.)