Thursday, January 6, 2011

confetti creations is everywhere!

Logo courtesy of Walcott Creative
 Did you know I baked cakes?  Yep. And I try very hard to make them fit your theme as exactly as I can.
 Also have an etsy shop with iron on kits so you can make your own appliques...plus appliqued tees and more!

 This is one of my favorite shirts:  The Tie Tee...and in this Michael Miller Groovy Guitar fabric, it ROCKS!

So, if you are bored and want to check it all out, go to etsy or facebook and have a look around....you might just like what you find.  There's also the blog...if you really are just itching for MORE confetti creations.  Leave a comment or email me at confetticreationsbyjessica at yahoo dot com to be added to my mailing list.  All emails include a coupon for a % off of the shop.

0 Words to brighten my day: