Monday, May 10, 2010

Using my Cricut to do it all


I used my Cricut this past week. A lot.
See, I don't hate my Cricut, I just don't love Provo Crafts and their craptastic practices.
From what I hear, though, a lot of people are hating their Cricut Cake machines...weird.

Anyway, here is a picture of all the stuff I made (remember the sneak peek last week?)
I think it all turned out okay and I hope Jodi did, too.I made the cupcake toppers (but not the cupcakes), the cake, and the banner. I tried to match all colors as closely as possible, but I was using an image from the internet, not an actual sample. I think it turned out cute...wonder if one of my boys wants an Ooga Booga party??? :)

Oh, and don't forget...Linda McClure is offering cake decorating classes! Cricut cake decorating classes to be exact! Check out her site today. She's got everything you need to learn, whether you are a beginner or advanced, this is a class for you!

1 Words to brighten my day:

Lexi said...

That party looked like it was so much fun to put together! I'm just envious that you're not closer so you can help me with parties too! Hehe. How much does your Mom charge to do wedding cakes? Troy's lil sis is getting married in August and having an open house/ring ceremony down in New Orleans. Although, I don't know how she'd transport a cake that far! :-0