Monday, March 1, 2010

Rainbow Brite is Rockin'

I got to review a Rainbow Brite c.d full of games, puzzles, the theme song, and much more! I was given ten total and have given 9 away to friends who have girls who I thought would love the relaunch of such an iconic character.

Jackson and Brooklyn spent all morning checking it out at Grandma Cupcake's, and Brooklyn wanted to play the rest of the time we were visiting as well. The games were simple enough that the 3 and almost 4 year olds could play with ease.

Rainbow Brite was one of my favorite characters as a child, and I was really happy to see my niece loving her as well.

There are four mini episodes online if you want for your child to catch the craze! Just go to www.rainbowbrite.com for all the episodes, plus to find out when the Rainbow Brite fashion doll collection will be released.

So, what are you waiting for? Go check out www.rainbowbrite.com with your little ones and re-ignite a love for all things rainbow!

Thanks to MomSelect and Hallmark for providing free c.d.'s for me and my friends!

1 Words to brighten my day:

Maren said...

i love rainbow brite!