Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sneek Peek at Brennan's Mustache Bash

Favor bag:
Mustache tie tack (made by me with Shrinky Dink, for sale in my etsy shop if you want one)
Dove Men+Care Body and face wash (because the Axe stank and this one has the word MEN in it and this is a MAN party!) travel sized
self adhesive backed furry mustache (6 pack from Target Dollar Spot with their carnival items right now)
Hugo Boss cologne sample (6 on ebay for less then $10...thanks for the idea/link MK)
Brennan is having a small party this year, so I only have to make 5 favor bags.  I am really loving how they look, too!


Today I also made vinyl stickers of mustaches and attached to clear plastic glasses.  They are really fun and Brennan went wild over them when he saw.  He said, "Can we PLEASE use those at my party?"  As if I would just decorate throw away cups to have hanging around the house.

Just a few more days.  I am trying to be as low key as possible but also have fun with a fun and unique (at least to me, I think it is ;-) theme.  Brennan's Mustache Bash MAN party!

0 Words to brighten my day: