Sunday, April 13, 2008

Updates, the MS Walk, and our Puzzle



Below are lots of what's been going on this past week. I suggest scrolling down and reading up, so things are in order.
Also, today was the MS Walk. It was a windy 32 degrees when it started, so after the group picture we walked for 10 minutes then went home until lunch. By then it had warmed up, so we helped ourselves to Olive Garden and Fuddruckers, and listened to The High Heels play while we ate. The boys got balloon animals and cotton candy, putting them both on cloud 9.
The most surprising part happened during lunch, when they started making announcements, and called Bart up to talk about raising $1000 in one day. After an LSU plug, he told of how his friends were the ones who did it, not him. Thank you all so much for spreading the word and donating to MS. I just know there will one day be a cure found...I just pray that day is soon.
Also, we started a 1000 piece Snoopy puzzle yesterday. It's one of those puzzles that has pictures on each piece. Bart is a lot faster and getting it together than me, but it is fun to spend time together and talk and work it out.


Hard at work building the top and bottom

Oh, and I'll do the drawing tomorrow for the winner of the gift card...a girl can only do so much at one time!

2 Words to brighten my day:

Angelkris said...

So, I have this love/hate thing with puzzles. It probably had something to do with my lack of patience. I actually enjoy puzzles as long as they are do-able to a rather easy degree. My mom has this habit of getting these ridiculously difficult puzzles and I bow out after the edges have been put together. More power to you for having the patience to do them! Good Luck on that!

Emily said...

I love your new header photo, by the way. Your boys are just so incredibly handsome and photogenic!