Sunday, April 13, 2008

CoCo Keys


Jack's new "thing"...tongue swipes. He sticks it out, sucks around his mouth, then swipes his tongue back in. That's the best way I can think of to describe it. I'll try and get it on video.

Brennan going down the BIG blue slide...that boy was fearless.

Jack and his toddler crew.

Our group...pretty good lookin' bunch of women and kids.



Tuesday, April 8, a group of friends went to CoCo Keys for the day. We all had a blast, though we were all ready for a nap by the time we left.
I think the best part of CoCo Keys is that outside it was cold and rainy...but inside, it was a warm 85 degrees. Considering it snowed Friday and Saturday (all the locals say this is "odd weather"...I think below 60 after March is "odd weather"), it is nice to have a place that they compare to Key West in our own back yard (yeah, I am SO SURE they are comparable...) and even nicer to have a great group of friends to play hookie with for the day and enjoy it with.

1 Words to brighten my day:

Angelkris said...

That sure was a lot of fun. There was a good turn out too!