Wednesday, April 2, 2008

emails

So, if you think you are somebody whose email I should have, send me an email at theremingtons@cox.net
I'm just trying to update the address book.

4 Words to brighten my day:

Dawne said...

Wow! I could stay on your page and listen to the music all night!

Lexi said...

Ummm... Is this a trick question? Like if I say that I'm important and that you should have my info that you'll scoff and laugh at my attempts to feel like I fit in and that I am indeed important? Don't answer that.

Really though, I think you do have my info. Or did. Maybe you don't any more. I don't know. Never mind. This isn't going well.
;-)

Anonymous said...

I do you have your email Lexi, it's just that I don't have others. If you did not get an MS thank you letter thing in your email yesterday, then I don't have your address.

Lexi said...

Oh good. I was worried that this was a test that I wasn't going to pass. I did get the M.S. email so maybe I scored an 85. Sweet! I'll settle for a "B". LOL! J/K you know! ;-)