Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Heaven

I love a good smelling fabric softener.
One that makes you sniff yourself every now and again.
I think I found one that will have me wanting more, wishing it was time to wash the sheets again and again.
Snuggle Peach Blossom and Sunshine Swirl. Just the name makes you smile. And the scent...delicious. I can't wait until my dryer is done and I can snuggle up in Brennan's blanket that I just washed!


Sorry, but this was the only picture I could find of it...even the flowers around its ad are heavenly.

1 Words to brighten my day:

Lexi said...

Mmmm- peach anything would probably smell heavenly. I'll have to go sniff the box next time I'm at the store. Oh and the only peach thing that I ever had that ended up being gross was Breyers Peach ice cream. It tasted like the peaches were fermented or turning bad. Yuck!