Thursday, September 13, 2007

Autumn is Arriving

Okay, this is not to make those of you in the South jealous, but because I am so excited for this! We have had the most gorgeous weather lately...I can hardly stand it. The boys and I are outside all the time. The weather is cool, the trees are actually starting to change colors...what is this??? Tomorrow is going to be "cold", with a high of 63, but as long as it gets back into the 70's again, I am okay with a preview of the beginning of the cold. And, yes, I know 63 isn't "cold", but it is to Louisiana ME!

1 Words to brighten my day:

Lexi said...

I am so envious right now. Will I EVER have a white Christmas again? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone where it's always one season- never ending like that movie Groundhog Day over and over again. Ugh!