Wednesday, September 12, 2007

G.R.I.T.S...it's not just a girl thing

G.R.I.T.S. Girls raised in the south...not anymore...Jackson and Brennan prove that it can be GUYS, too.

This little booger eats grits like there's no tomorrow. Jackson can eat his entire bowl of the yellow stuff, and then some.

And Brennan is a perfect little southern boy. "Yes Ma'am" and "No Ma'am" are often heard by Brennan's preschool teacher. And he even brings his teacher flowers from our 'garden'.

These kids should make their southern raised grandfather very proud.

3 Words to brighten my day:

Lorin and Heather said...

Mason likes grits too. It's so cute that Brennan brings his teacher flowers, he is a southern gentleman.

PapaJeff said...

It does make his Southern-raised Grandad very proud. Keep it up, Boys!!!

Lexi said...

Guess I can't be a true Southern girl since I lived most of my life in Alaska and because I don't have a fondness for the mushy stuff. I do like red beans and rice though... does that count?