Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Birthday President Hinckley


June 23 is President Hinckley's birthday. The people of the Omaha/Council Bluffs area are holding a birthday party for him at the Western Heritage Trail Museum. All the birthday cards collected will be taken to the prophet by the wagon train that is leaving the area and going to Utah, in honor of the pioneers. (Yes, I know that all sounds a little weird...too bad we can't make it)
Brennan made a beautiful card for the prophet. He drew (in gray magic marker) the prophet with a tie for the front of the card and Jesus and water for the back of the card(Jesus was orange). He was very proud to drop it off at Bro. and Sis. Holmes house to take it to the prophet. I just wish I had a scanner so I could have saved a copy of his creative artwork. I am sure that the prophet will love it. It's wonderful to watch Brennan as he learns about our church and the prophet and Jesus Christ.

0 Words to brighten my day: