Monday, October 5, 2009

Worth A Listen...Brandi Carlile

The chronicles of my Ordinary and Awesome life, family, and thoughts at www.ordinaryandawesome.com. Ordinary and Awesome is also the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.




I got to review the NEW Brandi Carlile C.D. (via MP3's...my IPOD thanks you One-2-One {FYI, I was given the music for Free})...I really like it. This version of her song, Caroline, is not the greatest, but I love the story that leads up to it. I like the peppy-ness of the song and her voice. Definitely a song I will listen to again.

Of course, to hear a sneak of all the songs, go to Amazon and take a look...the c.d. comes out October 6...(oh, that's tomorrow!) so why don't you go see if you'd like some of these songs for your IPOD?

Places to find Brandi: website or facebook.

Tracklist for this new c.d.:

Looking Out
Dying Day
Pride And Joy
Dreams
That Year
Caroline
Before It Breaks
I Will
If There Was No You
Touching The Ground
Oh Dear

2 Words to brighten my day:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Oh man! So good. I got to review her new CD too, but haven't posted yet. She is AMAZING. I have actually been a fan for a few years now. Her voice blows me away.

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Pretty good stuff! Thanks for sharing.