Monday, October 26, 2009

Great Offer at my etsy shop!


For those of you who don't know, I opened an etsy shop recently. It's called Little Dude Duds and it features the initial tees, though I am working on doing just an ornament (it's going to be ca-UTE!) and a few other variations. I also have fleece longies out there...oh, my heck, Ethan is so cute in his p.j's/longies! If you have an idea of what you'd like, just ask and I will see what I can come up with.

Eventually it will be full of wonderful things little boys love, but for now its main focus is holiday tees.


For this week only...if you place an order (whether through etsy for those I don't know or in person for those who live around me) and pay me by Halloween, I will include something free with your order. All you need to do (b/c this is for blog/twitter followers only) is include in the email to me or the etsy convo to me that you heard about my lagniappe and wanted in :) (All orders must be paid for before creation begins anyway, so it's not like I am making up a new rule or anything...I'd hate to make seven shirts with the letter Z on them only to have the order get canceled)


If it's for a girl, it might be a hair bow (made by me!) to coordinate with the shirt or a cute little bottle of nail polish to glam it up. If it's for a boy, it might be a little hot wheels car or binky clip (only if your little one uses one!) or something merry and bright...boys are a wee bit harder to do all handmade for, in my opinion. A Christmas tee may be accompanied by a new ornament for the tree. If you order a pair of longies, maybe it will be few flannel diaper wipes. Who knows...the sky is the limit...maybe you will be super lucky and score free shipping or my leftover Halloween candy (j/k...or am I???)!!!!


So, go check out the store, pick your favorite fabrics, and I will get busy creating your little ones shirt and coming up with something great as lagniappe for you! (wikipedia it if you don't know)Love just the initial...it really popped on this shirt...and if you want the same fabric, let me know. I did not list it in my shop but the person who ordered this provided the fabric and let me keep the extras.

Or you can even do a numbered shirt...with (or w/o) a custom party hat. How cute is this chunky monkey in his shirt (shirt only pictured above) and matching hat? LOVE IT! This is not listed in the shop yet but would be $28, including shipping...I will try my hardest to match the theme of your party and if not the theme, then the color scheme!

So, what are you waiting for? Go pick out your favorites and order today!!!! Feel free to share this offer with others via email or twitter or whatever. The more free advertising for me, the better.

1 Words to brighten my day:

Lori said...

Love those shirts with Ms! ;)