Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It takes a boy to find the hidden talent

As Brennan walked down to the car this afternoon, he was "arm farting"...this is a new "skill" he's learned at school this year. I do not approve of this very boyish skill.

When he got into the car, I gave him a "stern look" and said, "Brennan, you should not do that. It is not polite nor is it funny."

His response: "But, Mom, everybody has some sort of special talents."


5 Words to brighten my day:

Dawne said...

ha ha ha ha!! Jonas' special talent is annoying his little brother ;)

thecaillouets said...

i think brooklyn's special talent is farting on cue. only when trent asks, never with me.

Anonymous said...

You definitely cannot argue with his point! We try to keep bathroom humor where it belongs, but sometimes it pops out and you just can't quite put it back! LOL

Anonymous said...

You are welcome...I taught him that everyone has special talents! Not exactly what I had in mind!

Mrs. Proctor

Lexi said...

And this is where you say, "Oh yes I am well aware of this. And my special talent will be to send you to your room if you keep it up!"

J/K!

That is pretty funny though!