Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sniffly, Busily Working Along

(See my laundry in the background? Yep, it's a lot)

This week is a very full week. I've got some shirt orders (yeah!), Halloween costumes to finish (I'm about 95% done), work to do, a cake order for Saturday, parties, cloth diapers to stuff (at least they are clean), the sniffles, and a fever.

I'm sure I will be fine soon, but for today, I am taking it easy, doing the easy stuff, so that when it is Halloween celebration time and we go door to door begging complete strangers for free food, I will be there, DSLR in hand. (Maybe my new Flip, too? Shouldn't it be here already? I am getting impatient waiting!)

4 Words to brighten my day:

Jenn said...

Hope you feel better soon! You sound way to busy to be sick!

Lori said...

I know how you feel. I'm finally starting to get over it. Hope you get better soon!

Anna said...

Hope you are feeling better quickly! I'm keeping my fingers crossed we don't catch anything over here.

Lexi said...

You be careful with that fever- if it lingers, promise me you'll see the dr. That swine flu/h1n1 is nothing to sneeze at. Sounds like you are busy as a bee. Have fun being creative!