Sunday, October 18, 2009

Appliqued Tee Shirt Winner!


In lieu of random.org, I used Bart.com (AKA, my DH) and had him yell out a number...he picked #59 for the winner of the appliqued tee shirt...Sarah!

He picked the # 59 because the Patriots scored 59 points today...in the snow!

Congratulations Sarah, you have 48 hours to contact me or else Bart gets to pick another random number.

And guess what! I've opened an etsy shop for those holiday tees! It'll be for BOYS ONLY during the rest of the year but it'll also be full of holiday applique tees. So head on over to Little Dude Duds (Bart came up with the name, too) and see if you see a fabric you like...I've got about five or ten more Christmas prints to list and I am still searching for the perfect "winter" print, too. Be on the lookout for another giveaway from my shop once I have it all set up and full of stock...right now it only has a few items but I already got my first order...a Mickey Mouse birthday banner to be sent to the Netherlands! Cool, right? Thanks Megan for celebrating my "big sale" with me.

0 Words to brighten my day: