Sunday, March 20, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Craft

 We were GOING to make these cute shamrocks with tissue paper...but as I was drawing the shamrocks, the kids started coloring.
 They seemed so happy with the crayons and glitter stickers (ugh, WHY do I do that to myself?  Glitter stickers are SO MESSY!)...that I figured, why try and improve what is already going good?
 The kids colored and designed for a good 30 minutes.
 SCORE ONE FOR ME!


In case you were wondering how to make an awesome shamrock:  draw 4 hearts, in a square shape.  Great Shamrock (for my babies) every time!

2 Words to brighten my day:

Kristen D. said...

I love how expressive Jackson is in every picture you take. He is so adorable!

Karolina , Krystyna , Klara ♥ said...

What beautiful pictures and great blog;)) cordially invite you to my blog, Kisses; **