Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finding Joy


I am sitting here on my couch, lazily browsing through others superhero parties for ideas for Ethan's birthday.
What makes this better then the average awesome at checking out crafty mom's parties, is the fact that Jackson is sitting by my side, arm around my shoulders, and snuggling.
The occasional "I love you Mom" is thrown in for good measure.

We talked about his "awesomeness" golden King Cape I will be making for Halloween and I listened as he got so excited describing the candies and treats he thought he might get for Halloween.

A nice moment.


Wait...I spoke too soon.  Now he is resting his elbow on my shoulder and tap, tap, tapping my head with the golf ball in his hand.

Moments come and go.  Taking time to remember the good ones.

0 Words to brighten my day: