Monday, November 16, 2009

You are Cordially Invited...



(Cute packaging, too!!!)

To check out Punctuation Stationery's great line of products!
From invitations, to enclosure cards, to stationary, there is a lot of variety and you can help design the cards as well.Ethan's first birthday party is a zebra theme, with blue as an accent color. Punctuation Stationery designed two different invites for Ethan's birthday, along with enclosure cards and fold over note cards. After having a bad experience with an etsy shop, I am a bit nervous about ordering products that I do not see the final product for before getting (I did not pay for the products used in this review, though, and all statements are my own opinions). Punctuation Stationery sent me a convo including a sample of both cards so I knew what I was getting, something that is very important to me.
I love the customer service and final products I received from Punctuation Stationery.
Go check her stuff out and tell her I sent you. :)


3 Words to brighten my day:

Lexi said...

Those turned out darling. I love the colors together! I'm thinking sunny yellows and sky blues for Chloe's 1st birthday!

Lori O said...

how fun! i didn't do much for z's bday. just had some friends over for lunch and birthday cake. he had a good time though. hoep you have fun!! happy birthday e!

Lorin and Heather said...

I LOVE these!! Too, too cute... I can't wait to see the rest of the details of the party.