Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who wouldn't love a sugary treat from a place named Swirls???

Photobucket

Ever had the sweet tooth fairy hit you? You know, where you search the whole house and nothing satisfies that desire for something delicious and calorie filled?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This happened at our house the other day. And for once, I listened as the sweet tooth fairy whispered in my ear, "Go try out Swirls...you've wanted to try that new donut shop out for a while now...go do it tonight"
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm glad I did listen. Swirls has a ton of donut choices, plus cookies, cupcakes, and cakes. Yum-o. The names of all the treats made them even better. There is Boring, Flintstones, Powder Puffs, Razzy, Cherry Coridal, Turtle, Dirt, Glazed and Amused...just to name a few. We had a great time picking our choices.
We will be going back. Trust me. There are many more donuts I want to try, though I don't know if I am brave enough to try the maple with bacon on top (pictured above.)

4 Words to brighten my day:

Anna said...

Looks yummy! I've never been to Swirls. I'll have to try it out sometime. I think the one with bacon sounds really yummy. I love foods that have sweet and salty.

Mamí♥Picture said...

Oh my that is so so so YUMMY!!!!

Amber said...

Yum yum! Well except for the maple with bacon on top. But maybe it will taste kind of like a pig in a blanket type thing. Could be good??

And, I clicked on your link about diaper bags under $75.00, and they lied. I found a totally cute one from JuJuBe that I wanted, but come to find out, it's $130.00. Oh well, totally not your fault of course. Just letting you know. I might still get it anyway. :o)

Dawne said...

Mmmm! I wonder if Ryan will go get me doughnuts, lol