Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Lego Backpack? Brennan will be in heaven!

I am so excited for a review I will be doing soon...why? Because allchildrensfurniture.com has LEGO backpacks! Holy cow. Brennan is going to be so surprised to get one in the mail!

As you know, we are huge LEGO fans in our house...a small box full of them made the trip with us to Ohio this past weekend. They were a great distraction on the long drive. So, the print is perfect. There is a matching LEGO fire fighter lunchbox that I have my eye on...it would have been perfect to store the LEGOS in...but Brennan already has three lunchboxes, so I am thinking it is not at the top of our "needs" list :)

Then, there is the backpack itself. See, when school started, I did not buy Brennan a new backpack. His Darth Vader one was fine. But, then I started noticing it had a small spot that was getting thin, the edging was fraying, etc., etc.

So, when the opportunity came up from the CSN stores to review one...I jumped at the chance. I can't wait to share it with you guys.

Also, go check out their bunk beds. We just bought bunk beds from IKEA, but let me tell you, they have got some great bunk beds and I am envious for one of them. They will make a kids room not just a place to sleep, but a place to love...and a place the other kids will be super jealous your kid has. I'm just sayin...

0 Words to brighten my day: