Monday, July 20, 2009

Worth A Listen

OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Chronicles of My Ordinary and Awesome Life, Family, and Thoughts. OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.




(Thanks for posting this on FB Karen!)

If I were this talented, I'd sing everything. (And play a drum or guitar while I did it)

I went to the stoooooore.
Bought some caaaannnnnnddddy.
Cause I like to sppppppooooiiiilll my kidsssss.

What'd you think?

I'll be back to regular blog land soon...cause there is that Fuzzibunz giveaway I know you all want to win and there are pictures from FL you want to see (nosy readers) and there are clothes to wash and family to see and emails to be read and fun to be had...


1 Words to brighten my day:

Amber said...

That was totally fun to watch. Thanks for posting it.