Thursday, July 9, 2009

So easy, even a preschooler can do it!

Have you guys heard of the new Purex 3-in-1 sheets?
They are fantastic. Seriously.
All you do is throw a small sheet into the wash with your dirty clothes and start your washing machine. The laundry soap is released in the wash...no need to pour or measure or anything!
When the wash is done, it makes the trip to the dryer with your clothes where the heat activates the fabric softener and anti static strip.
As soon as I got it, I fell in love. I actually had the boys do it...I believe in teaching them about how to do household chores, and helping with laundry is one of them. It was super easy...as easy as it was for them to throw their dirty drawers in.
I just saw you can go to their site to get a coupon for $1 off your purchase of them. I will have to sign up so I can save money the next time I buy some!


3 Words to brighten my day:

Dawne said...

I heard you can even cut them in half, and they get the laundry just as clean, and last twice as long!

Bren said...

I just tried these this week and oh so easy! Unfortunately we have REALLY hard water and they don't soften quite enough so I may still need to add some extra softener but I LOVE the scent of the one I bought!

Sara Elizabeth said...

I have been wondering about those. Thanks for the info.!

I have something for you @ http://tiny.cc/6RIND