Monday, June 23, 2008

Twilight

So, Bart bought me the book and now I seriously can't put it down...as in I read 300 pages yesterday and am almost finished!
Here's a good review (in my opinion) because his feelings before the book were the same as mine...but now I can't wait to go to Emily's and get the next two.


Updated at 2:40 p.m.
My dishes aren't washed and there are toys everywhere, but I finished book one...now I hope Emily has ESP and brings the next one tomorrow...that is IF she said I could borrow it...maybe she was just saying she had the whole set???

5 Words to brighten my day:

Angelkris said...

Even if you get the other two, you'll be waiting in limbo like the rest of us until book 4 comes out in August!!

Angelkris said...

Oh, we have all three and her now book, The Host, if you need to borrow them. Isn't Edward Cullen dreamy?

Jamie Hamilton said...

I had a similar experience. Several people told me to read them and I'm not really into stuff like "romance-teen-vampire-novels" at all! But, I LOVED them! Housework was neglected, sleep was missed, it was shameful.

Cathi said...

I too became totally engrossed in those books. I even forgot to feed the kids! For about three days while I read the books nothing got done in my house and all we ate was sandwiches. I am so excited for August 2 - I'll be at Barnes and Noble at midnight to get my book and then I'll stay up to read it right then. I know, I'm a nerd, but the books are just so good! And the Host is just as good, although I did manage to feed my kids while I was reading that one, everything else got neglected.

Emily said...

Sorry about my lack of ESP this morning! I'll try to bring them over sometime later today or tomorrow. I don't have the Host (yet) but you definitely need to read that too. I loved it!