Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Big Plans

So, just an update on our summer adventures (part one)
The boys and I are renting a car and driving to Katy, Tx on May 12. Then, on May 15, we will be chauffered to LA by my awesome dad! We'll be in LA until June 10, when we fly out of Jackson, MS to Omaha!
So, I hope I get to see all of you then...the only tiny glitch to my plans is that I will not have a full access pass to a car like I did last summer...so, I will have to make "mini" trips to see all my favorite people in Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas...unless you want to come visit me in VIDALIA!

5 Words to brighten my day:

thecaillouets said...

you just stick with me, and maybe help with gas some and i will get you anywhere you wanna go. next visit we won't all fit in my car so take advantage of this one!!!! we're so excited you're coming!!!!

thecaillouets said...

you'll also be here when i find out what the baby is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

i am soooo excited to see ya'll... we will try and get a BIG rental car when we get down there:) .love u

Angelkris said...

SO, maybe you should send me a list of things that Bart likes to do, eat, etc so that we can take good care of him while you're gone. Deal?

PapaJeff said...

I don't know if I'd use the term "chauffered" exactly...