Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pay Back


Yesterday I took our neighbors across the street some of Bart's left over Italian cream (homemade) birthday cake. Today, as I was ironing my shorts, there was a knock on the door. (Luckily Bart was dressed before me for once) Our neighbors loved the cake so much that they bought us a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts when they were out this morning. Brennan was so excited he could hardly stand it.
He loves donuts and loves to have "donut parties". A "donut party" is anytime he eats a donut, talks about a donut, or sees a donut. This is quite a 'happening' party, so for him to be given a surprise DONUT PARTY was like giving him a million dollars. He loved it, and so did we. THANKS!

3 Words to brighten my day:

Sarah said...

Hey Jess,

Actually, he is attending public school. Trust me, I'm as blown away as you are. It's actually supposed to be one of the best schools in the county and I can definitely see why. There are actually more PTA members than number of enrolled students. He's loving it, so I'm trying not to be an overprotective parent. He just acts so grown up!

thecaillouets said...

i got a fridge.. but how do i put it on the side of the screen?

Holly said...

I love donuts too. I think that they were part of the reason that I had to take the three hour glucose test when I was pregnant with Kailey. I'm trying to stay clear of them this time. It is sooo hard.