Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You Know You're Jealous

No clue on the total inches dropped, but shoveled off my driveway, at least fifteen. The snow drifts on each side of my drive way are about 2 1/2 feet tall...taller in some places.

A recipe to try:

Snow Ice Cream

8 cups snow (yep, real snow)
1 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla

mix all ingredients but snow, pour on top of snow and mix well..makes a delicious slushy ice cream. we added cherry snow cone syrup to ours...oh, my goodness...we ate ALL of the ice cream.


3 Words to brighten my day:

Dawne said...

Yumm!!

Lorin and Heather said...

Goodness that's a ton of snow, I hope you and the little guys keep warm!!

Dee said...

YAY for pictures of snow! I have NEVER seen that much snow..heck it's 75 degrees outside right now.