Have you ever tried to decorate a birthday cake for your little one, having great intentions, and wound up at some crummy grocery store with mere seconds to spare, shopping the "bakery" for something, anything, that will work instead?
Well, I have got THE GIVEAWAY for you.
My mom is Linda McClure, and she is a cake decorator. She's created a fantastic way to decorate cakes using a Cricut or any paper cutting system, and she's also marketing a "Start to Finish" DVD, outlining EVERYTHING you need to know to bake the PERFECT cake. Seriously folks. No previous talent or experience is needed. My cakes looked awful before my mom started teaching me, and every single thing she's taught me (plus more I don't even know) is found on this DVD.
She also includes recipe cards for her great cakes. My mom's recipes are simple and some of the BEST I've ever tasted. It's almost worth buying it just for the recipe cards for cake and frosting.
Retails: $34.95 + $3 shipping...think of how much money you've wasted on crappy cakes that taste like cardboard and shortening. For less then $40, you can learn secrets to a great cake, wowing family and friends when they see a cute cake that also tastes great.
Want one for free? Enter my giveaway. There are tons of ways to win...but only one winner.
Mandatory Entry: Visit either of my mom's sites(Deseret Designs and Creative Cakes) and tell me something about a cake you loved, or something about my mom or her DVD's.
And of course, leave a separate comment for each...all are worth one entry unless otherwise stated...
- Follow my blog (left sidebar)
- Grab my button and post it on your blog...leave a link to your site
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about the contest (including me in the tweet) JESSREMINGTON...can be done twice daily (leave comment every time you do)
- Follow me on FB (left sidebar...not a super happenin' place to be, but hey, it's there!)
- Buy any of my mother's other DVD's...leave a comment that you did that and I will verify with my parents...at which time you will receive 500 entries per DVD purchased.
- Post a link sharing a "cake wreck" or masterpiece picture that you've made all by yourself.
- Blog about this giveaway (leave a link in the first comment you leave, worth 10 entries) with a link to both this giveaway and my mom's website ( www.creativedesignscakes.com )
- Tell me your favorite flavor of cake or tell about your worst cake decorating experience, even if it was not you who made the cake.