Monday, July 23, 2007

Treats from a Harry Potter Fanatic!


Thanks Lexi for the yummy Harry Potter treats! My favorite was the red Jelly Slugs. Although I was up and munching on the snacks at midnight on Friday, I skipped going to get the book.

I know that's a shocker, but I was scrapbooking with some great friends and didn't want to miss a minute of that time.
I did go to get the book while I was at Target Saturday...however, I have decided to wait until I get to Omaha to read the book. Bart has already bought it and has it waiting for me on my pillow, where I can give it my full attention. Harry, Ron, and Hermione deserve more than a few moments here and there over the next two weeks. I will give them the full, ignore the kids, let the dishs fill the sink and laundry overflow, attention they deserve in two weeks. Until then...keep it zipped, or warn me in advance, if you are going to discuss the book in any way. Please.

1 Words to brighten my day:

Lexi said...

I think I liked the banana slugs the best. You're right... Harry, Ron and Hermione would definitely be requiring more than a passing glance in their general direction. Smart move to wait and give them your full Muggle attention. Let me know when you've read up so we can talk Harry!