Saturday, August 8, 2009

Who You Gonna Call?


Yep, we're still in Louisiana on vacation. Yep, we have a VERY long drive on Monday and yep, we plan on doing it all in one day (if at all possible)..."Get 'er done", you know?

Anyway, the boys love Ghostbusters, especially the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man and Slimer. We saw these shirts at Macy's and got one for each boy (they were on sale!).

Building on these random tidbits...my parents were discussing our return to Omaha and asked if we were stopping at a hotel during our trip. The boys were in the kitchen with us eating dinner.

One of them replied (something along these lines...), "No, because Slimer might be there!"

What are some of your favorite childhood movies/characters/icons?

Bart and Justin went to watch GI Joe last night and said it wasn't all that bad.
I love to give My Little Ponies for birthday presents.
And you?

4 Words to brighten my day:

Dawne said...

Tell Bart he needs to get the Ghostbusters game, if he hasn't already. Ryan loves it!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Ayden just had his 5th birthday party, which was Transformers themed. I've been cussing over a giant Optimus Prime for 2 hours (finally transformed by mom thank you very much). I remembering LOVING those things, but now, mot so much. I like to watch Ayden enjoy them though. Miss you guys. I loved watching Ghostbusters,Goonies,Adventures In Babysitting, Harry and the Hendersons, the list goes on, but I'm ready for bed. Awesome shirts for 2 awesome boys!!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Goonies is still one of my all time favorite movies. We went to see GI Joe today and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm just waiting for them to bring back Punky Brewster!