Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chubs


Before being born, Ethan received the nickname "Fat Baby" from a kind and loving daddy. Little did we know how true it would be.
This kid is a chunk and I love ever last ounce of his cutie patootie fat rolls and thick thighs.
Monday he goes for his nine month well check and I thought I'd ask you...how big do you think he is going to be, based on his pictures?
He was 21.5 lbs and 28 1/4 inches at his 6 month appointment, and weighed 22.3 lbs. at the beginning of July.

Leave a comment if you want to guess or scroll down to see my guess.





I guess that he weighs about 25 lbs. b/c I weighed him at my mom's house it registered at 24.8 lbs. Maybe my mom's scale is wrong (yeah, then I didn't gain any weight while on vacation!) but maybe not...



4 Words to brighten my day:

Crissy said...

I'm going to guess he's 29 3/4 inches and 25.1 lbs and 100% adorable and I HEART him! (As does his gf)

MommyRU said...

I'll guess he is 24 lbs 11 oz!
He is such a cutie!!

Bart said...

Jessie, put me down for 25 lbs 7 oz. I want to win that "no diaper changes for a month" prize you have out there.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

25.3