Sunday, October 19, 2008

No Secrets Here

Today during church, I was talking with the bishop and another man about the upcoming Christmas dinner. I mentioned that I was planning on bringing a LOT of dishes, because I thought it would be awful if we ran out of food again. I was also trying to "con" the bishop into providing more then just meats (there was plenty of meat at the last Christmas dinner, just not so many sides...probably due to visitors per family who brought something ratios being out of whack)

So, I said something about our last church potluck and was surprised when the bishop made a comment about it being on my blog or something.

I guess I can't keep telling all my secrets on my blog because those who read me, share me. I am honored you do this, bishop's wife...I just thought it was really funny as your husband starts to tell me he knows more about my family then he thought possible.

Come to think of it, Bart is the same way. I update him on the latest Sophie, Jack, Holly, Lexi, McKenna, Crovan, Max, etc, etc, etc. adventures all the time.

Good thing I never mentioned about that time I...

Or that time I said...

3 Words to brighten my day:

Jenn said...

I hear ya on that. Geez what does he want you to cut his privileges to your blog off?? I would've been like Bishop glad you enjoy it! haha craziness though

Angelkris said...

It feels kind of bad when you have to censor yourself on your own blog, but you never know who's gonna read it!

Jessica said...

well, there's always more i WANT to say, but don't, b/c i am too nice of a person. then i dream about posts where i tell people off, then i don't. i just thought it was funny that the bishop knew so much about the blog:-)