Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Brennanism





I complimented Brennan on how nice his LEGO Batman coloring was.

His reply: "I colored a lot of masterpieces. I'm just, like, an artist."

9 Words to brighten my day:

Dawne said...

Ha ha ha ha! Your kids are awesome!

Lexi said...

Yeah Mom, geez. ;-)

Lexi said...

Ha ha! There's a Prego ad on your blog right now! A preggo advertising prego. Ok,maybe it was only funny to me. :-0

Doobie Star said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doobie Star said...

I see a Picasso or perhaps a Monet in the works! He's got talent that's for sure!! :)

PapaJeff said...

Good coloring and a great response to Mama:) That's my boy!

Holly said...

How cute. That is a great coloring job.

Jenn said...

He comes up with the funniest things. He is too cute.

Anonymous said...

You need a little black beret to wear. Brennan, you can come over and color with me any day. Will you teach Leo?
Karen