Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Can't Stop Thinking...



I can't stop thinking about Christmas. If I had a really nice artificial tree (we have no tree), I think I'd put it up Nov. 1. Seriously.
I am envious of my mother and father who have TWO trees! Maybe this year I will break down and buy one...nah. I don't see that in my budget right now.

5 Words to brighten my day:

Lori O said...

I keep forgetting that Christmas is even coming. My poor kids are going to be very sad Christmas morning when they realize that Santa got busy and moved Christmas to March. (Can I do that?)

Dawne said...

After taking a trip to Hobby Lobby, I told Ryan the tree was going up right after Halloween! LOL

Jenn said...

Isn't that awful, hehe I've been dreaming about my decor too for the beautiful season. I was actually contemplating putting our fake tree up before Thanksgiving (the 1st) just to brighten up the corner it would go in. Christmas is the only time of year I like the color red. :)

Nicole said...

I can't believe Christmas is less than 2 months away.
If you can hold out, we got our artificial tree a few weeks after Christmas and it was super cheap.

Emily said...

I'm so excited for Christmas too. I'm sorry you don't have a tree. If it was in my budget, I'd buy you one myself. I can't wait to decorate! I make myself wait until Thanksgiving day, though.